MVP Clubhouse has invited 3in1 Training is conducting three training sessions on October 10th, November 21st, and December 19th.
● Division II College Basketball Player for Florida Southern College
● Member of the 2015 Division II National Championship Basketball Team.
● Former Basketball Skills Trainer at IMG Academies.
● Former Women’s College Basketball Coach for Florida Southern College.
● 12+ Years’ Experience in Basketball Skills Training.
● Owner and Operator of 3IN1 Training.
● Current Talent Scout for Professional and Collegiate Level Basketball.
● Division II College Basketball Starting Point Guard for Florida Southern College and Bloomsburg University (2010-2015)
● Shot 42% from the Three Point Line in final year of playing.
● Scored 955 points in only three years’ worth of games due to multiple ACL tears.
● 10+ Years’ Experience in Basketball Skills Training.
● Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees in Exercise Science and Human Movement and Performance.
● National Strength and Conditioning Association Member.
● Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
● Co-Owner and Head Coach for Basketball and Sports Performance at 3IN1 Training